Sunday, November 4, 2012

Going Orange for Anna

I wrote not long ago about our former pastors daughter being diagnosed with Leukemia. Those who know Anna and are praying for her and her family through this journey have started wearing orange on the first Sunday of each month to show support. A way to remind Anna and her family that so many have their back through prayer. This was started by Anna's friend Kaitlyn. Today was the first Sunday of the month so our family took part. Here are some pictures of us going orange. We love you Anna & Houston family, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

We used Orange hair chalk in the girls hair.

Brit, (not quite awake) showing her orange flower clip and orange hair. 

Becca, she didn't have anything orange to wear so she did orange in the ends of  her hair & her orange flower clip. 

Jessa, she didn't have anything orange either (think we need to fix that before next month). Showing off her  orange curls & flower clip as we were leaving for church. 

Becca and I going Orange for Anna

Even Chris went Orange. He did a light orange mist of his hair too. 

Jessa and I 

Brit and I


Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.~ Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment