While Blog hopping I came across this blog challenge and thought I'd try it.
You can read more about it here (30 Day Blog Challenge).
Today's Prompt is: Your current relationship.
My current relationship is I'm married :) I have been married just over 3 years and am looking forward to many more. I met my husband online and we were married almost exactly a year from the day we met. I love my husband more than words can say, but our marriage hasn't always been a walk in the park. It has had it's ups and downs.
I've realized just how hard marriage is. It takes a lot of work! It takes two people who want to be together. Who make mistakes, who forgive, and who no matter what love and fight for their marriage. There will always be things that come up against you. We have to keep Christ as the center and focus on Him when everything else says turn and walk away.
My best friend, my protector, the love of my life.
*My husband*
No comments:
Post a Comment